Insulair, your professionals for your paragliding baptisms at Réunion Island
Passionate paragliding and flying for more than 10 years including 6 years in competition (better ranking: 159th / 842 pilots at the national level) and 5 years of practice tandem associative (non-profit), I always wanted to lead my own structure but my personal life (being a father) no longer allow me to become independent professional instructor because too many constraints (2 years of continuous training in France).
In any case it would have been necessary that I appeal to state-qualified instructors to constitute a team and it is for this reason that I chose to pass my diploma to be a transport manager (license transport professional including the sale of various services in tourism) in addition to my BTS Action-Co.
So I decided to go the extra mile by creating my structure in which everyone plays their role rigorously and mine gives me enough work to be able to share it with professional and passionate instructors with a great experience of piloting and counting thousands of flights to their credit. The professional policy of the house is therefore based on reciprocal sharing (complementing each other's skills for a common purpose) being much more efficient & productive in the long term but that remains only my opinion ...
As a professional in passenger transport, I therefore provide all the reception / management & logistics of our formulas. The entire paragliding technical part is provided by professional state-certified instructors. Our goal is to offer you the best of ourselves in our respective areas of expertise.
The overall quality and safety of crews all with a good atmosphere are my top priorities and in all phases of our various services!
MANAGER Insul'Air Parapente
[ OUR QUALITY CHARTER ]
1) Family atmosphere, natural smiles & warmth, friendliness, humility and quality of welcome, these are our currencies because we are very serious professionally without taking us too seriously in life. Paragliding remains a leisure in a relaxed atmosphere while being rigorous in the quality of our services..
2) We are a small structure of 4 monitors maximum. We can afford to have the time to take care of our happy passengers. This is the advantage of exercising a profession / passion by sharing it without pressure.
3) Punctuality is paramount for everyone, it is important that it is respected so as not to compromise the time of the next crew, which is why we are committed to respecting the agreed schedule.
4) Your respective instructors will be there to explain in detail the different phases of your flight in the shuttle during the transfer (because we always have the apprehension of the unknown what is human and there is no shame in talk, on the contrary!), to then have a smile to the ears once laid on the edge of the lagoon. Our best reward will remain your pleasure.
5) The weather is very variable (tropical climate), the rates will be adjusted on your actual flight time in the case where the objective is not reached for a flight of duration.
6) For holidaymakers in the busy program, we will adapt most effectively to your schedule (often busy) depending on weather conditions to ensure a date (do not forget to book for the beginning of your stay to bring you flexibility in case of postponement due to non-pratable conditions for paragliding ...).
7) You will have a recent air-conditioned shuttle to offer you the greatest comfort during your transfers to the take-off ground by a professional licensed in road transport of persons for hire..
8) Each state-certified professional instructor is equipped with recent & approved equipment. This will meet the requirements for your safety in flight as well as a Gopro to immortalize this unforgettable moment via high definition photo & video reports directly transmitted on your smartphone or tablet.
CERTIFICATE OF PROFESSIONAL CAPACITY IN ROAD TRANSPORT OF PEOPLE
LICENSE FOR THE INTERNAL TRANSPORT OF PERSONS BY ROAD FOR OTHERS ACCOUNT
AUTHORIZATION TO EXERCISE THE ROAD PUBLIC TRANSPORTER PROFESSION BY MEANS OF MOTOR VEHICLES
If you also want to go paragliding in Reunion, do not hesitate to book your flight, contact us directly by phone at 0692 441 600or fill our booking form, we will be happy to call you back as soon as possible.